Want a prompt reply to your email question? Then follow these guidelines: Email Help
Please check the Online Help pages below first.
If your question isn't answered, click on the email address for that area.
Include an appropriate subject line in any email you send. Emails without subjects or vague subjects (i.e. Hi!) are deleted unread. Sorry, but I'm overwhelmed with spam.
|Online Help Page||EMAIL contact addresses:|
Be sure to include which software you are writing about in your email and please include the version number.
For general questions about registrations and orders.
If you have just ordered a registration code, remember it can take 24-48 hours for it to be filled.
Be sure to mention which software program you are writing about and the email subject: Registration_Question
Include your registered name and postal address, as well as the name of the product you purchased.
|Change of Email Address
Please include the name you have registered the software to, your postal address, the old email address and the new one.
For paranoid losers:
|General email: Fan mail, suggestions|
Want a prompt reply to your email question? Then follow these guidelines:
1) Include an appropriate subject line in any email you send. Emails without subjects or vague subjects (i.e. Hi!) are deleted unread. Sorry, but I'm overwhelmed with spam.
2) Send it to the appropriate email address (see table above). Support@spitenet.com is for technical support relating to the software. Registration@spitenet.com is well, for registration questions.
3) If you get an answer to your email, and you reply to our reply, quote back the email in its entirety. You aren't the only person writing and we won't remember what you wrote about previously. If your email program doesn't do this automatically, select the entire email, click the Reply button, and begin writing your response at the top.
4) Although we've experienced amazing flashes of psychic abilities in the past, don't count on it happening while trying to understand your email. If you are experiencing a technical problem, explain it in detail. If it's answered on the Support page, you'll be directed to go there and read it.
5) And last but not least... remember that we cannot answer your email if you've got your email preferences set to block!
Permit email from: (domain) spitenet.com
Basic email tips and etiquette:
Please don't type all in CAPS. WE DON'T LIKE TO BE SHOUTED AT. Release the Caps Lock key (located on the left-hand side of your keyboard) and try again. If your Caps Lock key is stuck ON or yourSpaceBarDoesn'tWork, then call your computer manufacturer's technical support.
Your letter must be in standard English. We don't speak ValGirl, we don't have time to decipher your acronyms (ROTFLMAO), we need complete sentences, complete thoughts, and oh yeah, punctuation really helps. We cannot give you support with your "puter".
If you expect a response and your email was rude, insulting and/or angry -- don't hold your breath. You seem to have forgotten that we don't have to answer your email if we don't feel like it. While software problems can be frustrating at times, it's a mistake to take them personally.
If you think that Spite is cheating because he wins more than you do, then get a grip. Spite is smarter than you, a better card player than you, and unfortunately there are too many people who DO beat him all the time.
Try not to write about your Viagra use, your mortgage rate or your porn interests. Mail filters send these straight to the trash bin.
"Dear Sir" emails are not likely to be answered. If you only want a male to respond, then there's no one here that can help you.
SpiteNET Email Tips
© Copyright 1998-2013 Mari J Michaelis
All Rights Reserved.
SpiteNET® is a registered trademark.